TRAEGER RUBS AND SAUCES

DannyBBQ

Reaction score
Grill
IRONWOOD 650
Hello All,

With Traeger day upon is they've offer 20% off of Rubs and Sauces, so no better time to try something new. What are your favorites and what are you using them with. My go to is the Blackened Saskatchewan Rub for steak and of course on salmon..
Thanks!

I also use the Blackened Saskatchewan on thick-cut sweet potato fries or coins. Brush all sides with olive oil, and sprinkle liberally with the rub. 45 minutes in a 475* oven with a Ranch/Sriracha dipping sauce.
I like the Apricot Sauce on stuffed and bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers (ABT’s) for the final 20 minutes and also braided pork tenderloins. A5803C4C-5F23-4BD8-A074-6BFF8061A3CE.jpeg

I'm a fan of the sauces - my go to's actually. I like Texas BBQ on the side for everything and Sugar Lips Siracha glazed on ribs. The veggie rub is awesome on whole corn. The coffee rub goes nicely with beef used alongside Prime Rib rub.

+1 for the coffee rub! It's a great addition to S&P on brisket.

What other rubs are a favorite? I'm planning on placing an order today as well.

I’ve read good things about the coffee rubs will grab it and give it a try. My local Home Depot will price match. Heading over later on today to get some things. Will post later today!

Latest Discussions

Back