Traeger Flatrock Griddle Reviews, Prices & Specs

My wife’s cousin with the hardware store ordered it for me. I haven’t seen them in stock anywhere, but he can get them straight from Weber.

Side note he’s had two Flatrocks in his store for 3 months and can’t sale them. Lots of folks interested but he no one has been willing to fork out the $8-900 when you can get others did have price or less. It’s not to say it’s not worth it. It’s a tank with lots of features. It’s a premium griddle and he just may not be in a premium market. He’s sold some Pros and Ironwoods, but I don’t think they are priced as as high above the competition as the Flatrock is. He will come over at some point and we will do Smashburgers or sown thing. He’s thinking of maybe stocking a few of these because the price point is better

I am certain the Flatrock is a great grill, but only time will tell if it is worth the price. Since I have been retired nearly 10 years, I do not know how much longer I will be alive and feel like cooking outdoors. Thus, a less expensive grill seemed to be a better option for me.

I am certain the Flatrock is a great grill, but only time will tell if it is worth the price. Since I have been retired nearly 10 years, I do not know how much longer I will be alive and feel like cooking outdoors. Thus, a less expensive grill seemed to be a better option for me.
There’s probably not perfect tool for everyone. Just weigh all the factors best you can and make the right call for you. For me $800-900 just seemed like a lot for my first foray into griddling outdoors, but for those who can afford it and know they’ll use I can see the $4-500 extra being a negligible amount in the grand scheme of things.

I’ll let everyone know how the Weber goes. Heading out to eat for my birthday now and worked today so haven’t had a chance to assemble it yet. Plan on doing that and seasoning it before the weekend weather permitting.

There’s probably not perfect tool for everyone. Just weigh all the factors best you can and make the right call for you. For me $800-900 just seemed like a lot for my first foray into griddling outdoors, but for those who can afford it and know they’ll use I can see the $4-500 extra being a negligible amount in the grand scheme of things.

I’ll let everyone know how the Weber goes. Heading out to eat for my birthday now and worked today so haven’t had a chance to assemble it yet. Plan on doing that and seasoning it before the weekend weather permitting.
The Weber is likely the best for the price point just like almost all their prime offerings. The larger griddle has a hinged lid which operates like a dream. First rate engineering.

Enjoy!

I bought the Blackstone portable for $179 so the Weber would be a huge upgrade to me!

The Weber is likely the best for the price point just like almost all their prime offerings. The larger griddle has a hinged lid which operates like a dream. First rate engineering.

Enjoy!
I wanted the extra size with the extra wheels and nicer lid. I’m super tight on space though. Like pushing it to get the 28”. Oh well. Certain I worth the extra money just for any of the three and no brainer for all of them.

I love weber in general though. If I ever go with a bigger sized pellet I’m going to look hard at that Smokefire

Latest Discussions

Back