traeger does not show up in app

Looks like you need to LOWER your phone's default font... you should be showing your grill at the top AND the bottom circle area... the APP is too large. Try lowering your font to see if you get a better APP look.

Screenshot_20210507-090520_Traeger.jpg

Then when you click the bottom, it should look like this... STATUS OF YOUR GRILL

Screenshot_20210507-090600_Traeger.jpg

🤫 🤫 🤫 🤫 🤫 🤫 🤫 🤫 Don't wake it up, it's a beast!!!

Looks like you need to LOWER your phone's default font... you should be showing your grill at the top AND the bottom circle area... the APP is too large. Try lowering your font to see if you get a better APP look.

View attachment 5366
that’s just because I had scrolled down. Clicking the bottom is still not an option. It worked the first time I used the app and currently works perfectly on my wife’s phone logged into my account.

Then when you click the bottom, it should look like this... STATUS OF YOUR GRILL

View attachment 5367

🤫 🤫 🤫 🤫 🤫 🤫 🤫 🤫 Don't wake it up, it's a beast!!!

And when you click the bottom, what do you get?

There was an update to the android app a couple of days ago.
Screenshot_20210507-075401_Google Play Store.jpg

Screenshot_20210507-075524_Traeger.jpg

I haven't noticed any changes. But I haven't used it since it updated

Is this an iPhone? If so, what model and iOS version?

Edit, iOS Also recently updated the app as well
B5D8D696-8EBD-44CE-9AE9-E65FEAD715C0.jpeg

Is this an iPhone? If so, what model and iOS version?

he's with the CIA, he's using a Gov issued satellite phone...

That's correct, it works on my wife's phone...and it even worked on mine when I used my Traeger for the first time in February, then didn't use it for about 6 weeks and the issue started. It's not the end of the world...the grill works, and even the temp monitoring works, I just can't change the temp or timer from the app (or shut down). I've seen a couple others post about it on here and everyone just assumes they are using the app wrong or it's a pairing issue (I'm certain it isn't). I've at least learned the work-a-round of finding a recipe on the app that uses the temp I'm aiming for and just fire up that recipe. Thanks for taking the time to help!

Have you tried clearing your IPhone background info by holding down the power button? You hold it until the Iphone cycles through bringing you back to your home screen. Can take a couple of minutes.

Maybe it's your phone's browser settings... The APP connects to the net doesn't it?
Maybe your browser is set to large font or something like that

Latest Discussions

Back