Traeger App Update

MikeyR

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
My Traeger app on iOS just updated to version 2.0.1. Definitely a facelift. Can’t wait to try it out. It doesn’t look like any temp tracking plots/graphs were added unfortunately.

Attachments

• 10BB74B4-6E3F-4B84-8833-108F569CFA8E.png
    10BB74B4-6E3F-4B84-8833-108F569CFA8E.png
    752.4 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
I like the look of the new app and the revised recipes and videos. Looking forward to using it.

My only concern is that it doesn't look like they have added an Alexa Skill in Canada yet. I'd like to be able to change temps, turn super smoke on or off and turn my grill off via voice.

Does anyone know if the Android version will update automatically, or does it need to be downloaded?

I like the look of the new app and the revised recipes and videos. Looking forward to using it.

My only concern is that it doesn't look like they have added an Alexa Skill in Canada yet. I'd like to be able to change temps, turn super smoke on or off and turn my grill off via voice.
Alexa is always slow in Canada. I didn't know they had it in the US for Traeger.

Does anyone know if the Android version will update automatically, or does it need to be downloaded?
I just uninstalled my app and reinstalled it and it was the very same.
Also on play store it doesn't say update.

Yes that is correct. I have been on the phone with customer service and they can't say when we will get the update. They said hold tight it will happen but when is another story.

I had to go to the app store and manually install the update for Iphone. No issues

There was another iOS update tonight. I think to fix the video playback issues in the new app.

I went to apple App Store and downloaded the update. App Version shows 2.0.2b10
Complete redo of app. Looks pretty nice.

My Samsung android just updated the new app.
The pro 575 hasn't but maybe getting closer!!!

My Samsung android just updated the new app.
The pro 575 hasn't but maybe getting closer!!!

Are you saying you haven’t gotten v2.01.00 on your 575 yet? I have one IW650 that has it and another that doesn’t. Can’t figure out why...

Yes I do Not have the updated 2.01.00
Have called 4 times and the last call was to hold tight it will be there.
I'm leaving my unit on and fingers crossed!!

Hopefully that’s my issue to. Everything update before has been pretty fast. Thanks

Same issue here... will continue to have patience

My version shows V03.00.00.....Iphone XS MAX...phone app

Last edited:
Back