Traeger App Recipe’s

HHI6818

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
Last night I was looking at recipes on my iPhone and tonight I went to look at some more. Am I missing something? You can’t choose Beef Pork Chicken etc like I could before
where wood pellets, grill covers liners are there were pictures of cow, pig, chicken etc. You could just touch witch ever you wanted
09C16569-A2E6-4214-B164-6B69D4E180A3.png

Last edited:
Explain??

The search bar is still there... My APP looks the same as 2 weeks ago (android)
I guess I'm not sure I had a "choose meat" button or option

Definitely a recent change. I was in the app recently and it was there.
I have an android phone and the icons are now gone to allow you to select a protein from the animal icon.
They were probably tracking the use of them and found people weren't using them enough. Or they were using them enough they thought it was a good place to try and drive some business their way.
I wasn't a constant user of the feature, but I did use it once in a while to try and get ideas on how to cook a specific meat I had on hand.

Explain??

The search bar is still there... My APP looks the same as 2 weeks ago (android)
I guess I'm not sure I had a "choose meat" button or option
When you used to go into recipes, where the icons are showing for options to look at pellets, covers and liners in the screen shot above, that used to be a chicken, pig, and cow. I am on android and it was definitely there up until recently. I have used it a couple of times.
You could click on either and it would sort to showing you sections based on the protein you selected.

Screenshot_20200904-084011_Traeger.jpg

Funny thing was EARLIER TODAY mine DID look like the OPs screen shot.... now it's BACK to animals

LOL
Mine is back as well. It wasn't this morning when I wrote my reply.
Someone is watching.....?

Interesting, who knew that the app was so "active" in its connection with Traeger. But it must be to allow for them to manage the recipes without a formal app update. So looks like they tweak things on the fly, hmmm.

OR it shows one screen at night and one screen during the day... why? I dunno and what sense would that make but that's what it might be.

Last night I was looking at recipes on my iPhone and tonight I went to look at some more. Am I missing something? You can’t choose Beef Pork Chicken etc like I could before
where wood pellets, grill covers liners are there were pictures of cow, pig, chicken etc. You could just touch witch ever you wanted
View attachment 2377
The app seems to be working okay on my android

Back