Traeger App down on Thanksgiving?

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
2023 Ironwood-L
traeger-app-down-112522.png

I just received an email from Traeger along with a 20% discount code for the problems experienced on Thanksgiving. Just for fun, I tried the coupon code on the new Timberline series and it worked. I'm really happy with my Ironwood, but it sure does make it tempting to upgrade!

Last edited:
we all did, several threads here on it

Lucky for me, I was already done with my Turkey but yes it sucked. I though I had to reset my password.

View attachment 10601

I just received an email from Traeger along with a 20% discount code for the problems experienced on Thanksgiving. Just for fun, I tried the coupon code on the new Timberline series and it worked. I'm really happy with my Ironwood, but it sure does make it tempting to upgrade!

I wish I received the same email. I tried for hours to connect on Thanksgiving Day and even attempted the password reset option several times and received nothing. Is that 20% off code specific to you, or a generic code you can share?

*For one-time use and redeemable only by the recipient of this code. Offer only redeemable at www.traeger.com through 12/31/2022. Code must be entered at checkout to be applied. Code cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Cannot be redeemed for cash or credit or combined with other offers. Valid on in-stock items only. Discount cannot be applied to gift card purchases, sales tax, or shipping & handling

Not sure how they decided who got the E-Mail

Back