Traeger App (Android)

magoo40

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 885
For those with the new update Android 2.0.2, is anyone getting notifications / alerts / timer on the phone?

For me everything works fine except the alerts.

Yes I am, whether the app is open. Or not they come in

Samsung Galaxy S10

I am getting notifications as well.
Updated app but old firmware!!
Galaxy S10+

Interesting I have the same phone did you have to give any special permissions or change any settings?

I honestly can't recall. This is what I found in my settings

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200421-141137_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20200421-141137_Settings.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 43
I didn't have to do anything
But double check under the phone settings>notifications and scroll down the list for the Traeger app and make sure it is set to on
Maybe it toggled off.
If it is on, try toggling it off and restarting the phone. Toggle it back on, restart again and see if that worked

I didn't have to do anything
But double check under the phone settings>notifications and scroll down the list for the Traeger app and make sure it is set to on
Maybe it toggled off.
If it is on, try toggling it off and restarting the phone. Toggle it back on, restart again and see if that worked

Thanks I will give it a try and report back.

Do you have the speaker turned on. On the unit itself you can disable the speaker but i don't know it that affects the app

Yes notification speak is on max, just noticed that there is no config info in settings on the app.

I have an Ironwood 885, that's why my firmware is version 3, which is the current version.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200422-084618_Traeger.jpg
    Screenshot_20200422-084618_Traeger.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 30
My Traeger notifications also stopped working on my Samsung S10. Did you ever resolve this?

I believe you need your push notifications on

Back