Traeger Android app will not open

Mine is a Samsung S10 plus.

I wonder if it is brand/style related for issues with the update or related to the auto update vs. Manual
I am using an Samsung S10
Mine automatically updated and is broken now

Uninstall APP... go get it manually??? That's all I can think of

Thanks for sharing! It was a pita but I am back in business again.
BTW, my device is a Galaxy Note 9.

I've created a little help doc for everybodypeeps.

Attachments

• 2.0.12_final to 2.0.8 rollback.pdf
    366.5 KB · Views: 52
I have a Samsung S7 and version 2.0.12 works fine on my phone.

Heh, it killed my mates S10 and S6 both. Rolling back to 2.0.8 was the only fix. Does your version report as 2.0.12 or as 2.0.12_final when you look under Android Settings > Apps > Treager ?

Mine say final.

Uninstall, reboot into -clear cache, manually download APP

My app started working again in the last while. It will now open but it shows my grill offline. I can't verify my grill's state until I get home. The app does currently show my db strength and pellet level. But the grill icon is red and shows offline.
I didn't uninstall or do anything with my app.

I run a copy of Bluestacks on a PC & Mac Mini as a "backup"/test for any issues with Android | Google Play Store | Apps - it allows you to emulate various settings (Resolution, DPI, CPU, RAM, Frame Rate, Device Profiles, etc.) ... If I am sitting at a computer and don't have my phone/tablet handy, I can monitor the Traeger :) ... did not have any issues with the 2.0.12_final (523) update

Last edited:
My grill was off, so thats why it showed offline
All is fixed with the app now for me

Last edited:
Anyone else having issues opening the app today? When I try to open the app I get an error message saying "We were unable to contact the server at this time" and my only option is to close the app. It was working fine last night.
Seems to be working for me...

Back