Timberline

horseshoe

Reaction score
Looking at timberline 850, wondering if anyone has one and if they are happy with it . Holding Temp accuracy and any issues!!!

Looking at timberline 850, wondering if anyone has one and if they are happy with it . Holding Temp accuracy and any issues!!!
I upgraded from a pro 22 to a timberline 850 about a month ago. Temp accuracy seems fine. The first timberline I got was a last years model with the D2 controller but no antenna out the bottom. Could not connect to the internet and tech support was no help. Brought it back and traded for a new model with the antenna and pellet sensor and connected instantly.

Love mine so far.
Bought my 850 last week and so far l absolutely love it ?...Made baby backs yesterday and tomorrow beef plate ribs...Had a little problem connecting my phone to wire fire but got it in 5 minutes... Enjoy your 850 happy BBQING... I also do a thorough cleaning after each smoke...

I upgraded from a pro 22 to a timberline 850 about a month ago. Temp accuracy seems fine. The first timberline I got was a last years model with the D2 controller but no antenna out the bottom. Could not connect to the internet and tech support was no help. Brought it back and traded for a new model with the antenna and pellet sensor and connected instantly.

Same here, used kamados my whole life but just upgraded (sorta) about 2 weeks ago. Haven’t done any big cooks on it. Burgers, bread pudding and corn only. Two briskets going on next weekend though!

I actually haven’t been able to connect mine but that’s okay for now, I’ll play with it sometimes this week to connect it.

Thanks for the advice

Latest Discussions

Back