Timberline 1300

RickEBaker

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 1300
How do I wake up my "sleeping" TL1300 from the Android app?

RB

How do I wake up my "sleeping" TL1300 from the Android app?

RB
I believe you have to be physically present to start the grill and can’t do it via the app

When shut down cycle is complete the app will say sleeping. As said above you have to out and start the grill.

I have a Timberline 1300, you have to physically push the power on button on the console to start the process. Think of it as a safety issue.

Thank you all for the great replies. Mucho Grassyazz! 8)

Probably designed as a safety issue. That way, under no circumstances could a software bug accidentally start the grill.
Similar to my garage door opener connected via WiFI -- I can close it by remote control, but to open I have to do it manually.

Probably designed as a safety issue. That way, under no circumstances could a software bug accidentally start the grill.
Similar to my garage door opener connected via WiFI -- I can close it by remote control, but to open I have to do it manually.
That's odd, my WiFi garage app (MyQ) opens and closes remotely. Closing blinks lights etc as a warning before the closing begins.

But lighting a fire, that's another level of risk

Yes I am using a MyQ system. And indeed the app has been updated to allow remote Open.
Good to know! Hope somebody doesn't hack into it.

Latest Discussions

Back