Timberline 1300 - bottom shelf

DarienJim

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 1300, Big Green Egg, Weber Genesis
Has anyone found someone whom makes a bottom shelf for a Timberline 1300? I would love to have one attached to the legs.

I made one out of Redwood fence boards and now I am thinking of making one out of 1 Inch square tubing

Has anyone found someone whom makes a bottom shelf for a Timberline 1300? I would love to have one attached to the legs.
You can get a bottom shelf for your Timberline 1300 at: www.pellet-stove-parts-4less.com There is a menu to the left of the website and you can select "Traeger," then grates /shelves. A shelf will cost you $69.99

Thanks this is exactly what I wanted although it is out of stock. I put an alert in.

I have the bottom shelf on my Timberline 1300 Bought it from the same people

How easy was it to put in (since I was not too handy)

How easy was it to put in (since I was not too handy)
Its bolt on, not difficult at all. As of today my Timberline 1300 will be used exclusively for Football Tailgate duties and will be moved around quite a bit. The bottom rack provides more support for the legs and grill if you intend to move it around. On that bottom rack I keep a smoke tube, the orange Traeger insulated rubber mittens, a portable light for night cooks and some meat probes.

They don't list one for the TL-850 but I'm thinking I can cut one down to fit when they get back in stock?

Here is the web page , wish I had seen this before I made one, would have saved some time...

Attachments

• T1300 LOWER SHELF.JPG
    T1300 LOWER SHELF.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 177
I also paid extra for "overnight" delivery cuz I have to add pellets tomorrow...
omfg.gif

Back