Thermoworks

KevinJ

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
I can not rave enough about Thermoworks products and customer service. I have the ThermoPop, Thermoworks Signal and Thermoworks Dot and they are AWESOME!! I just got the Signal 4-channel and used it today. Unbelievable easy to get started sync, connect to bluetooth & wifi. Never lost signal. It was great. I got it on sale last week for 20% off. They are so simple to use. They do their job and they do it well.

Kevin

I can not rave enough about Thermoworks products and customer service. I have the ThermoPop, Thermoworks Signal and Thermoworks Dot and they are AWESOME!! I just got the Signal 4-channel and used it today. Unbelievable easy to get started sync, connect to bluetooth & wifi. Never lost signal. It was great. I got it on sale last week for 20% off. They are so simple to use. They do their job and they do it well.

Kevin

Have a ThermoPop & and Thermapen Mk4 - very happy with both of them ... at the price of the Dot, will probably pick one of those up in the near future ... debating between the Signals and the Fireboard 2 (leaning towards the latter) ...

Yep. I've been a Thermoworks customer for 17 years. Got a couple of ol' gray originalt Thermapens and now a new MK4, along with the Dot and some timers. Great stuff.

Since I joined this forum a week or so ago, I already returned my Pro 575 and went with an Ironwood 650 instead, ordered a set of GrillGrates, and now you have me looking at ThermoWorks products. :LOL:

Have a ThermoPop & and Thermapen Mk4 - very happy with both of them ... at the price of the Dot, will probably pick one of those up in the near future ... debating between the Signals and the Fireboard 2 (leaning towards the latter) ...
Look up RemE on the site. Has a pic of his Fireboard 2 on a briskett cook. Know its pricey but has 6 channels?

Latest Discussions

Back