The NFL Playoffs begin!

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
2023 Ironwood-L
Any special cooks for the beginning of the playoffs today? Thoughts on the games? I'd sure like to see the Texans make it out of the first round.

Any special cooks for the beginning of the playoffs today? Thoughts on the games? I'd sure like to see the Texans make it out of the first round.
Bills over Texans, wish I could throw some stuff on the T today but Ohio weather has other plans unfortunately

Happy to see the Pats & Saints both lose. Would love to see the Seahawks bite it, but that is looking unlikely.

I'm glad I didn't bet on any of the games because I probably would have lost 3/4 of the games this weekend. I can't wait for the KC + Texans match up next week.

... Thoughts on the games? ...

On any given Sunday (or whatever day of the week) . . .

The only game I usually make anything extra for is Super Bowl. The menu will probably be wings (of course), burnt ends, and ABTs - all smoked, of course!!

Who would have thought the Titans could take out the 14-2 Ravens! I hope the Texas have the same luck today!

Apparently me, I bet the money line. Mike Vrabel is the most underrated head coach ever

Back