Suggestion out door side table

I been thinking about getting an outdoor mid size table for prepping food as well as placing items that will be used using my cooks. I been reviewing the following. Both have their strength and weakness. Let me know your thoughts or other suggestions. Must be able to withstand the outside elements. Trying to keep a budget of 200-300.

1. Keter Unity XL Portable Outdoor Table and Storage Cabinet with Hooks for Grill Accessories-Stainless Steel Top for Patio Kitchen Island or Bar Cart, Dark Grey

Pros - Have stainless top for easy cleaning along with placing hot items.
Cons - Cheap build?

2. Keter Patio Cooler and Beverage Cart

Pros - Has a cooler for resting meat
Cons - Cost is higher, top might not be suitable for hot items.
I bought the Keter Unity XL cart last summer @ Costco in Canada for only $230 Cdn! It is awesome. I keep all of my stuff in it during the cooking season. It’s great for trimming the brisket and later wrapping it. Easy to clean with a squirt bottle of 70% alcohol. The only problem was a slight dent on the side of the top. I contacted`Keter and they sent me a replacement top so I made a 2nd table with the damaged one.

I've had mine for two years sitting out in the elements with just a cover. No build issues other than the fact that it only comes with two wheels. The opposite end needs to be lifted so it can be rolled around. Not fun when there's two or three 40 lb. buckets of pellets aboard. We don't get snow or extreme cold but the last two winters have been incredibly wet with deluges that lasted for days on end. No damage on the contents including pellets.

Last edited:
After @BobbyQ's recommendation I bought the Keter Unity XL and it has become my outdoor kitchen workhorse. I don't use the side tables on my grills anymore because having this is so much better. Yes, not having 4 wheels is the only issue, but it is manageable.

I don't have the Keter Unity XL, but I do own a couple of other Keter products. I have had great success with their quality. I had an issue with one deck box lid at the end of my 2 year warranty. One email and proof of purchase and a new lid complete with redesigned hinges was sent prepaid to me.
I would have no issues buying anything with the Keter name on it. They definitely stand behind their products, even up north of the border

Latest Discussions

Back