Something big is coming

drich

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
Just received an email from Traeger saying something big is coming. Anyone have any thoughts on what this is about?

Just received an email from Traeger saying something big is coming. Anyone have any thoughts on what this is about?
Pizza oven attachment for the XL grills

I was thinking we would see an update to the Ironwood series.

Pizza oven attachment for the XL grills
That would be kinda cool for those that have them? Probably gonna charge you a bazillion dollars for it

That would be kinda cool for those that have them? Probably gonna charge you a bazillion dollars for it
If my guess is a correct guess, I would hope their engineers would be smart enough to make it backwards compatible with other models. Even if that involved having to get adapters based on your grill.
I believe the Yoder oven is about $500 US, ($700 CDN). Dedicated Pizza ovens are in that range as well for decent ones.

If my guess is a correct guess, I would hope their engineers would be smart enough to make it backwards compatible with other models. Even if that involved having to get adapters based on your grill.
I believe the Yoder oven is about $500 US, ($700 CDN). Dedicated Pizza ovens are in that range as well for decent ones.
My guess is that it wouldn’t be their intelligence that would be what kept them from doing this.

Saw some "leaked" photos of a new Ironwood line on Reddit a few weeks ago. They looked really photoshopped though.

But my guess is still going to be a new Ironwood and an Ironwood XL.

Saw some "leaked" photos of a new Ironwood line on Reddit a few weeks ago. They looked really photoshopped though.

But my guess is still going to be a new Ironwood and an Ironwood XL.

Pictures of the new Ironwood grill. Looks to be basically the XL without the enclosed bottom and shelving.

Along with the 'leaked' Ironwood pics on Reddit
There is also this video on a flat cooktop version

Last edited:
I was thinking we would see an update to the Ironwood series.
That’s exactly what I am thinking. When I purchased my IW last year I was told to look for Traeger to upgrade all the line to the new Timberline model.

Something that'll probably provoke me to yawn.:sleep:

Back