Software Upgrade

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
2023 Ironwood-L
I've upgraded the site to the latest version of XenForo software today. Hopefully that will fix some issues that some of you might have had. Please let me know if you experience any problems while using the site.

I've upgraded the site to the latest version of XenForo software today. Hopefully that will fix some issues that some of you might have had. Please let me know if you experience any problems while using the site.
I hadn't had any issues here.

OK, I notice one difference with this new software. The only option I have to make a post includes quoting an existing post. I am, of course, able to delete quoted post in the reply box, as I did with this one.

OK, I notice one difference with this new software. The only option I have to make a post includes quoting an existing post. I am, of course, able to delete quoted post in the reply box, as I did with this one.

Give it a shot now, I think you'll see the quick reply box back in the normal spot.

The site has undergone another software upgrade. Please let me know if you see any issues or have any problems!

Other Xenforo sites have been updating lately and guys have been bitching... I think you got your site in a good place and the theme seems to be unaffected by updates.
THNX P1 👍

Wish you had a 'donation' button somewhere, I'd be more than willing to help out.

Is there a way to upgrade your software so that when the alarm sounds it’s repetitive instead of a beep or two and that’s it? I think the alarm on the control box goes off 2 or 3 beeps and that’s it. If I’m away from my phone or the grill I will miss the temp probe alarm or the timer if I’m distracted. This should be number one priority on a quick fix For your app. The temp gauge is wa6 off as well. Unreliable. I’m glad I have other temp probes I can rely on. I understand Traeger hired someone after all the embarrassing reviews on the 1st generation app with wifi and other fails. I like the new app, but please do something with the temp and timer alarms.

Is there a way to upgrade your software so that when the alarm sounds it’s repetitive instead of a beep or two and that’s it? I think the alarm on the control box goes off 2 or 3 beeps and that’s it. If I’m away from my phone or the grill I will miss the temp probe alarm or the timer if I’m distracted. This should be number one priority on a quick fix For your app. The temp gauge is wa6 off as well. Unreliable. I’m glad I have other temp probes I can rely on. I understand Traeger hired someone after all the embarrassing reviews on the 1st generation app with wifi and other fails. I like the new app, but please do something with the temp and timer alarms.
The "software" refereed to in this thread is this website version, not the Traeger Grill...
And we are not associated with Traeger so we have nothing to do with the App.
Please direct your post to a more relevant forum. Thank You

The "software" refereed to in this thread is this website version, not the Traeger Grill...
And we are not associated with Traeger so we have nothing to do with the App.
Please direct your post to a more relevant forum. Thank You
Who’s in charge of the app? There’s nothing to bro on the app.

Back