Software Upgrade

I hope you stick around. This is a great site, with a good group of guys (or a good site with a great group of guys...either way!).

I have certainly learned more than I have contributed, that's for sure!! Lots of good info around here.
I’m here to stay. Thx @primeone for the add. Like I said I’m new to Traeger grills. Some great ideas here. And I’m here to learn and hopefully give some input as well.

I’m here to stay. Thx @primeone for the add. Like I said I’m new to Traeger grills. Some great ideas here. And I’m here to learn and hopefully give some input as well.
Good!

And Welcome to the forum!!

I’ve been here for just over a year, and I’m still learning stuff!

Since I got you here, can you include a Century grill line in the Traeger Grills? Now that I have a Century 885 there’s no place to post for Century grills. Thx
so do you have 2 grills???

so do you have 2 grills???
Sorta. I bought the 620 2 weeks ago at Costco. Used it over the first weekend. Saw it was missing a screw and had a gap inside the unit which grease could slip into in between the stainless lining and frame. The T CS lady saw it on video message. She sent me a new 620 which came in yesterday. The FedEx guy wouldn’t take my used 620. I took the new unboxed 620 to Costco to exchange for the 885. I still have the 620 sitting outside in my backyard. No one has contacted me on it being returned. So yes as of now I have 2 Traeger’s.

No one has contacted me on it being returned. So yes as of now I have 2 Traeger’s.

They will be, it may take weeks but it's a freight company and they will contact you.

Another software upgrade has been done on site today. If you have any problems or issues, please let me know!

Back