Smoked Pumpkin Seeds

Great idea; thanks for sharing! I do not have any other recipe.

I have a big bowl of pumpkin seeds in the fridge, didn't think about doing them on the grill but I will this weekend!

Very curious how these turn out. Pepita is curious too!:

Did pumpkin seeds 20 minutes smoked at 225 (super smoke), then roasted at 325 for 20 minutes the way the one traeger recipe says. But what really made a difference was putting them in the air fryer for 5 minutes to finish them.

Did pumpkin seeds 20 minutes smoked at 225 (super smoke), then roasted at 325 for 20 minutes the way the one traeger recipe says. But what really made a difference was putting them in the air fryer for 5 minutes to finish them.

Interesting, what air fryer do you have? We have been talking about getting the Ninja Foodi. Seems like a good all in one unit.

I bought a 2 pack large bottle of Tajin.. that I bet would taste amazing with Pumpkin seeds.

Interesting, what air fryer do you have? We have been talking about getting the Ninja Foodi. Seems like a good all in one unit.
Just one from Walmart, nothing special but I think it’s faberware. Highly recommend getting a larger one

Hard to believe it's been a year since I started this thread. The family is carving pumpkins this afternoon, so I'll give this another go on the Traeger.

I was planning on trying something new this year.

Toss the seeds in a bowl with olive oil, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper. Then 350°F (177ºC) for about 12 to 15 minutes, tossing the seeds every 5 minutes.

Hard to believe it's been a year since I started this thread. The family is carving pumpkins this afternoon, so I'll give this another go on the Traeger.

I was planning on trying something new this year.

Let us know!!!

Back