Smoke Tube?

I use the same, it does a great job of starting my smoke tube and if you are careful you can use it to clean the timberline grease channel....

and that's what I bought them for, but the cabin is 105 minutes away and I'll just buy a new one and charge it to the job

There ya go. Always good to have multiple options. My torch has been busy these last days, thawing out and melting ice on all sorts of things.

If my mapp runs out I got a oxy acetylene torch with 50 ft of hose. I'll light that suckered up! 🤪

Where do you place the smoke box?? On top of the grates or down under the drip tray on the fire box?
I have placed it on the bottom shelf and below the shelf on the tray. Whatever works for your cook and space. It does generate a little heat so keep that in mind when placing it

I'll tell you where you can STICK that smoke tube!!!!..... like James said, on your grill rack

Hi guys I want to buy a 575 pro but a lot of people are saying they don’t produce smoke I don’t I stand isn’t it a smoker?

So, I filled my new smoke tube 3/4 full of apple chips, lit it put it in the grill and noticed it burnt out in about 2 hours. Do you guys mix pellets and chips? Do I have to pack it tighter? Or is that just the way it is?

I only mixed pellets and chips one time. My chips were more chunky as opposed to shavings. I did a ratio that was more pellets than chips. My OCD had me making sure I was filling all the voids with pellets. Quite time consuming to fill the tube. Tamping it down as I filled it. I didn't have any issues with it going out.
I haven't done a mix since. I didn't see a lot of effect from the amount of effort in filling the tube

I only mixed pellets and chips one time. My chips were more chunky as opposed to shavings. I did a ratio that was more pellets than chips. My OCD had me making sure I was filling all the voids with pellets. Quite time consuming to fill the tube. Tamping it down as I filled it. I didn't have any issues with it going out.
I haven't done a mix since. I didn't see a lot of effect from the amount of effort in filling the tube
Next time I'm going to use just pellets and see what happens.

Next time I'm going to use just pellets and see what happens.

I only use pellets in the tube... works great once the fire is going good, lasts for 4-5hrs

Pellets mixed with chips are recommended for the Bella Smokin-it

Latest Discussions

Back