Silverton 620 On/Off switch

Tommymick

Reaction score
Grill
Silverton 620 (Costco)
Hi all,
I have a new Traeger Silverton 620, still playing around with it trying to get comfortable. I've seen many posts about hardware and software problems, and fortunately I've had none of these.

My question here is about the on/off rocker switch. I have to press it "down" to turn on, and "up" for off (see photo in "on" position). This seems backward to me. Any body else have this?

Again. not a major problem, just a curiosity.

Attachments

• IMG_2404.JPG
    IMG_2404.JPG
    202.4 KB · Views: 51
Hi all,
I have a new Traeger Silverton 620, still playing around with it trying to get comfortable. I've seen many posts about hardware and software problems, and fortunately I've had none of these.

My question here is about the on/off rocker switch. I have to press it "down" to turn on, and "up" for off (see photo in "on" position). This seems backward to me. Any body else have this?

Again. not a major problem, just a curiosity.
Ya, I find it odd as well. You could open the bottom, release the holding tabs, pop it out and rotate it 180. I don't think the hole is keyed. It really is just personal preference, and would be easy to change.

Last edited:
I have a silverton 810 and the switch is the same.... I don’t think much about it as it is on the back, and I leave it on to get updates.....

Back