Silverton 620 Drip Tray Liners

Tommymick

Reaction score
Grill
Silverton 620 (Costco)
FWIW Traeger now has drip tray liners in stock for the Silverton 620. I ordered some on 7/6/21 and they are scheduled for delivery on the 12th.

I had the 5 pack in my cart to order along with other things.

That item now says No longer in stock & that item only was removed from my order before I actually checked out.

I can't say I understand what's happening, but they charged my credit card, and I have a UPS shipping number. Maybe I got the only one they had in stock.

If you can’t find them, just use heavy duty aluminum foil. I personally have never bought liners.

They WERE in stock when I put them in the cart yesterday.

Since you actually ordered before then, I am sure you will get them.

Take @Timmy's advice and use HD aluminum foil. I used up the liners that came with my IW and went to foil and never looked back. Stuff works great and you can get it to form to the tray much better so the grease flows where it's supposed to go.

Update: Liners delivered OK. I have been using foil, but I have been seeing that the foil "billows" up, as though the fan is blowing air between the drip tray and the foil. I got new liners so I can use foil and mold it around the liner's edges, eliminating the "billowing." The liners should last indefinitely, covered in foil.

Yeah, I know this is pretty "meta," using foil to protect the foil liners...

I don't know what the differences are (if any) between the Costco models and say an Ironwood but I've been using HD foil on all my cooks and never seen the foil billowing (like a flag?). When I apply it I use enough to fold it generously over all four sides and it stays put.

What is the part number for the Silverton liners?

Looks like there is a newer part number for the Silverton 620: BAC596

[/URL]

My short reply to you in Post #10 above may have been too short & possibly misleading.

The BAC596 has always been the Part Number for the Drip Tray Liner for the Silverton 620

But it has been out of stock for a long time, so Traeger suggests you instead use the BAC450 which also fits the Gen 1 Silverton.

Since the BAC450 was the only 1 available at the time of my reply to you, I made no mention of the BAC596

The BAC596 is the preferred Drip Tray Liner for the Silverton 620 but it is never in stock.

If you look at the picture of the BAC596 & the picture of the BAC450 you will notice they are different.

But, maybe Traeger has decided the difference is not enough to warrant making both liners.
If that is the case, they should make the BAC596 & not the BAC450

Back