She’s a keeper

PriceMP5

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
My girlfriend has loved all the food I’ve been cooking on the Traeger so much that she bought some great gifts for my birthday.

ooooo! do a thread on that kit! very curious. Does she have a sister? :p

First attempt at using the pizza kit was a complete fail, couldn’t get our pizza to slide onto the pizza stone which was my fault obviously (need to invest in a pizza spatula). Ended up turning it into a messy calzone, if u even want to call it that. The outcome still tasted great but it definitely wasn’t picture worthy. Luckily these Garlic Parm wings were that I’ll share a pic of instead lol
08061024-6542-496B-860E-96867B2AD883.jpeg

The wings look great!!!
Maybe try sprinkling a little corn meal on the stone before you put the pizza on it.. it helps a lot...

Yeah that was my first time using a pizza stone, any advice or tips are appreciated! You want to heat up the stone first and slide the pizza on when ready right? Or just build the pizza on the stone and put it on the grill? The crust did cook perfectly on the bottom Despite my inexperience with making pizza

You want to heat the stone first and gradually at that. Put in a cold Traeger and let it come up to temp. Like Daddyscooltv says, a little corn meal will help it slide on and off.

Get your self a pizza peel and sprinkle with corn meal. Pizza slides off with ease.

Latest Discussions

Back