Pellets Sam’s Warehouse Pellets

jaw1953

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline
Anyone have any experience with these pellets? $14.95 for 40 lbs.

Attachments

• A54E73E4-D17E-4537-BE35-21536E1DBF21.jpeg
    A54E73E4-D17E-4537-BE35-21536E1DBF21.jpeg
    282.5 KB · Views: 77
They seemed to work well. I can’t recall any noticeable difference between thewe and others. I don’t believe pellets make a difference every cook so I will be buying more of these.

Since I asked about the pellets from Walmart in April I have been using Lumberjack Pellets from Rural King. Good price and good results.

I saw those the other day. They appeared to be somewhat dusty. I'm passing mainly because I want to support my locally owned BBQ store and the owners are great people. And they give a 10% vet discount.

I have a bag of those. Used them on some ribs. They kept temp solid and had a good flavor and smoke. Actually worked better than some of my Traeger pellets.

To be honest, as long as the pellets are not complete garbage, almost seems to not really make a difference to me.

I saw those the other day. They appeared to be somewhat dusty. I'm passing mainly because I want to support my locally owned BBQ store and the owners are great people. And they give a 10% vet discount.
Can't fault you there. If you have a local shop that deserves and earns support. No such shops around here. So I can sleep at night looking for the best value on pellets.

As far as dusty, I've had more bags of dust from Traeger pellets. I think a lot has to do with how the bags are treated during shipping, stocking and handling.

Back