Roasted Cauliflower

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
Last night we tried the Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower on the Traeger along with some chicken sticks. Just a quick and easy meal and something the kids would eat. I think I took it off a little to early as it was still kinda tough. The flavor was great and something I'll definitely try again.

Here's a link to the recipe: https://www.traegergrills.com/recipes/vegetables/parmesan-roasted-cauliflower

And a few pics :)

CampWhatnot

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger Ironwood 650
Nice. It's good to experiment!

GrillMeister

Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 885, Century 22, BGEx2, GMG Davey Crockett
Last night we tried the Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower on the Traeger along with some chicken sticks. Just a quick and easy meal and something the kids would eat. I think I took it off a little to early as it was still kinda tough. The flavor was great and something I'll definitely try again.

Here's a link to the recipe: https://www.traegergrills.com/recipes/vegetables/parmesan-roasted-cauliflower

And a few pics :)

View attachment 68

View attachment 69

Gonna try this too. The recipe says to cut the cauliflower into florets first though and then mix with all the other ingredients.

OP
OP
primeone

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
Gonna try this too. The recipe says to cut the cauliflower into florets first though and then mix with all the other ingredients.
Awesome, let me know how it goes. Maybe that's the secret.

Murphy's Law

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 780 Bronze
I did this last night and it was very good! I used a disposable half pan, mixed the goodies and then put it on the Weber propane @ 400 for ~25 mins, then added a lot of parm and back on for another 10 mins.

I'll do this again (I think the wife will make me!)

And yes, cut into florets...not whole!

Latest Discussions