Recipes - ingredients

Schaadt

Reaction score
Grill
Pro Series 780
My ingredients section is gone from all the recipes. I was seeing it for a while and now its just gone. Can anyone tell me how to get this back or what happened??

It’s not showing up on my app anymore either

It’s not showing up on my app anymore either

I have seen comments that you have to select the down arrow to "expand" to show the ingredients / details per each step ...

I have seen comments that you have to select the down arrow to "expand" to show the ingredients / details per each step ...
Thank you! I just tried that and it worked. Not sure why it changed like that.

........Not sure why it changed like that.
To make it easier for everyone of course ???
Sometimes it leaves you to wonder why things aren't left, when they were simple before

Thanks. I see it now too. That’s not very convenient if you’re trying to shop for ingredients. Have to go through each step individually instead of just seeing the whole list in one place. Unless I’m missing that section.

To make it easier for everyone of course ???
Sometimes it leaves you to wonder why things aren't left, when they were simple before
Yeah, this is not going to work. We depended on being able to adjust the amount of people we are serving and having all the ingredients on one list. It’s one of the features that sold me on getting one. I surely hope they update the app again.

Some of the older recipes still seem to have the “Ingredients & Equipment” section and let you adjust by number of people.

Latest Discussions

Back