Qwick Trim and 3 Blade Combo gets an "F" from me

Slimpicker

⚒️ MODERATOR
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 Bronze► OKJoe's Longhorn Combo► WeberQ Gasser ►Weber kettle► UDS ► Inkbird Sous Vide

91mReoWBIWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

This thing is :poop:
As much as I wanted it to work on my brisket it didn't do anything. My everyday utility knife did a better job.

I'll use it on something else but it will never see a brisket again.

I can see this being OK for trimming fat, but a paper towel is probably best for removing silverskin.

For someone who does not know how to sharpen a knife properly, this might be a lifesaver, but for someone with good knives (as I am sure you do), it is useless.

I think this is one of those things that looks good on paper, but not so good for actual use. I have a sharp boning knife that cost less than this and does a great job.

I have a great set of knives, I just decided to "take one for the team" and buy it.
The REASON it doesn't work is simple, it will not cut on any flat surface, the blade is against the posts and won't dig in the meat. It will 'edge' cut fine, but if I need my knives for the flat areas then there's no use getting 2 tools dirty for no reason.

20230528_135902.jpg

20230528_135850.jpg

I have a great set of knives, I just decided to "take one for the team" and buy it.
The REASON it doesn't work is simple, it will not cut on any flat surface, the blade is against the posts and won't dig in the meat. It will 'edge' cut fine, but if I need my knives for the flat areas then there's no use getting 2 tools dirty for no reason.

View attachment 21172

View attachment 21173
Maybe re-gift it to the wife....looks like it might be good for hair on the legs and armpits
😄😁🤣😂

You ever see “The Grinch”? The Ron Howard version.

When the young Grinch shaved to impress Martha? I just got that image in my head!
I love that version of the Grinch. So many subtleties buried in there. Like the fishbowl full of keys at the beginning of the movie.

Back