Pro 575 Temperature Issues

Well no luck getting it before the weekend. It still in route to my city and then have to wait for the service center to call me

[QUOTE="Niw, post: 1409, member: 284

I have the same problem with my 575 (Temp on picture in Celsius)
[/QUOTE]
...and I'm still waiting for an answer from Backyardliving, the danish agent for traeger.
Has anybody heard something new from Traeger regarding this issue??
Niw

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Yes, I have the new firmware - ny problem is in the High temp. end temps on pic. is in celcius (230C is 450 F)

Yes, I have the new firmware - ny problem is in the High temp. end temps on pic. is in celcius (230C is 450 F)
this has not been resolved yet by Traeger and I'm beginning to doubt it will be. The only solution really is to upgrade to the Ironwood, which doesn't have any problems at all, or go with a different company.

I think Traeger is waiting for new/updated RTDs to arrive...

I think Traeger is waiting for new/updated RTDs to arrive...
It would be cool if that actually solved the issues. I wonder if they will do a general recall or only replace RTDs if someone complains.

I heard from CS that the grill is programmed to have the temperature be representative of the middle of the grill grate since that is where they care about the temperature being accurate. When I moved my thermometer there it was dead on to the display temperature.

I heard from CS that the grill is programmed to have the temperature be representative of the middle of the grill grate since that is where they care about the temperature being accurate. When I moved my thermometer there it was dead on to the display temperature.
Umm, I thought I had tried that and it didn't make much difference. If true that means no fix will be forthcoming from Traeger on this and people will have to accept really big temperature swings across the grill surface. That should make cooking a decent sized brisket more challenging than usual....
Greetings from up the road in Moscow!

What temperature did you have the grill set at? I will try measuring with my infrared thermometer again.

Back