Pro 575 Leg Upgrade

CampFreak

Reaction score
Grill
Lil' Texas, Pro 575
Has anybody upgraded their Pro 575 by installing the Pro 780 swivel caster legs? Is this possible? They appear to be identical when I've measured them side by side in the store.

NO, but i have considered getting another set of 575 wheeled legs to make it more mobile

LR, That sounds like a good idea if you're moving longer distances or rough terrain.
My 575 never needs to leave the back porch but do like to move it around or away from the house during use. Honestly, I think having all four legs swivel would be ideal.

I went to the local dealer yesterday and compared the 575 legs to the 780 legs. They are interchangeable. I talked to Traeger yesterday and the caster comes with the leg. Make sure you order a front and rear leg. They are different.

I went to the local dealer yesterday and compared the 575 legs to the 780 legs. They are interchangeable. I talked to Traeger yesterday and the caster comes with the leg. Make sure you order a front and rear leg. They are different.
Thanks Joe, that's what I thought. I'm surprised that you were able to talk to a Traeger rep. I've been leaving my number with them (due to high call volume) for two weeks with no call back yet. What's your trick?

Thanks Joe, that's what I thought. I'm surprised that you were able to talk to a Traeger rep. I've been leaving my number with them (due to high call volume) for two weeks with no call back yet. What's your trick?
BTW, the part numbers are KIT0388 and KIT0389. I left numbers and they called back in approx. 2-3 hours.

BTW, the part numbers are KIT0388 and KIT0389. I left numbers and they called back in approx. 2-3 hours.
I'll give it another try. Thanks for looking into this, and for the part numbers, I really appreciate it.

I will let you know if/when Traeger calls me back. Stay tuned!

I saw them online for about $70 each. I was wanting some for my Pro, but then thought about how little I move my IW around so sort of forgot about it.

I saw them online for about $70 each. I was wanting some for my Pro, but then thought about how little I move my IW around so sort of forgot about it.
PP, would you mind sharing the link to where you saw them? Thanks

I was curious about this too so I looked into the 575 stock legs compared to the 780 legs with casters and the overall length of the 780 legs is slightly shorter. My concern is that the grill wouldn’t be level as a result. Has anyone actually tried this and can confirm it works?

I did make the change, had to get them from Traeger. Stove parts for less didn't carry them yet. The 780 legs are a perfect swap for the stationary 575s. The grill glides around my back porch. I would recommend this for any one that stores their grill up against the house when not in use.

On the downside, I wish i could say that Traeger cust. service is as good as their grills. I got charged 4 times for the new legs, rec'd two credits within two weeks and have yet to receive the third after multiple/many hours on the phone. (I ordered the legs first week of June) Sorry, had to vent and hope that maybe someone other than the outsourced customer service might see this.

Bottom line it's a good fit on the 780 to 575 and its level.

I did make the change, had to get them from Traeger. Stove parts for less didn't carry them yet. The 780 legs are a perfect swap for the stationary 575s. The grill glides around my back porch. I would recommend this for any one that stores their grill up against the house when not in use.

On the downside, I wish i could say that Traeger cust. service is as good as their grills. I got charged 4 times for the new legs, rec'd two credits within two weeks and have yet to receive the third after multiple/many hours on the phone. (I ordered the legs first week of June) Sorry, had to vent and hope that maybe someone other than the outsourced customer service might see this.

Bottom line it's a good fit on the 780 to 575 and its level.
Great, thanks for the info. I’ll go ahead and order!

Latest Discussions

Back