Pro 575 Firmware

715T

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575, Tailgater 20
Hey all new the forum here, Just picked up a Pro 575 off a guy for $300 Never used in the box. After getting it home and connected to WIFIRE. I did some looking its running -
SW VER: 01.00.01
Config: 04.007
The grill has been powered on for 48hr now and still no update? Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 575.jpg
    575.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 134
Nice deal! Is it connected to WiFi? How strong is the signal?

In order to update WiFIRE, you need to get the controller connected to your Home Wi-Fi Network ...

Have you run through the Add a Grill setup/pairing process via the App?

Yes it’s connected, ran the app /grill paring. I don’t know the signal strength off hand I’ll have to check that .

Yes it’s connected, ran the app /grill paring. I don’t know the signal strength off hand I’ll have to check that .

If you are successfully connected, then you are awaiting the Traeger Cloud back-end to recognize the Grill UUID value is in need of an update ...

If you haven't already done so, I recommend registering the grill via https://www.traegergrills.com/register-grill

Can you confirm the upper right hand corner resembles what is highlighted in the attached picture (shows an upside down triangle made of bars = Wi-Fi Connected)?

Born in Milwaukee ... spent 25 of my first 35 years living in various parts of SE WI over two stints ... Welcome!

Attachments

• Traeger | WiFIRE "Connected" State.jpg
    Traeger | WiFIRE "Connected" State.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 53
If you are successfully connected, then you are awaiting the Traeger Cloud back-end to recognize the Grill UUID value is in need of an update ...

If you haven't already done so, I recommend registering the grill via https://www.traegergrills.com/register-grill

Can you confirm the upper right hand corner resembles what is highlighted in the attached picture (shows an upside down triangle made of bars = Wi-Fi Connected)?

Born in Milwaukee ... spent 25 of my first 35 years living in various parts of SE WI over two stints ... Welcome!

I just checked the grills WiFi signal and what it looks It did update. Correct me if I’m wrong.

I grew up in Vilas co and later moved to muskego where I currently live.

Attachments

• 13D13B6E-F7D2-4F00-9DC9-7A9FA2EF736B.jpeg
    13D13B6E-F7D2-4F00-9DC9-7A9FA2EF736B.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 86
  • EF981D34-4871-4A0D-969F-D083C5DFEDE1.jpeg
    EF981D34-4871-4A0D-969F-D083C5DFEDE1.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 88D39B40-A79B-44CC-99A0-41EFAA9C97B0.jpeg
    88D39B40-A79B-44CC-99A0-41EFAA9C97B0.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 93
I just checked the grills WiFi signal and what it looks It did update. Correct me if I’m wrong.

I'll let others chime in, but I'm pretty sure that is the most recent Firmware you will get until they push out a new update.

If I remember correctly I had to reinstall the app before it did 500, but not entirely sure.
Maybe someone else can say.

Just reinstalled the app. Still 450

It's based on a certain config file, I believe 04.015 or later. It should update...(Config is independent of Software Version)

So just leave it powered up? Do you guys leave power to it at all times or shut it off ? My little tailgater I always wheeled in and out, this one has found a home on the patio and is plugged in at all times.

Ps- thank all of you for the support!

I leave it plugged in and on standby, not sure what the right answer is...hopefully Traeger get's more consistent with the updates on the next attempt.

You are connected and the Firmware | Config Version are "current" until the Traeger Cloud back-end starts the July Update PUSH down to registered WiFIRE Controllers ... it is all a waiting game at this point in time ... 500 degrees is a feature of the Config Version file ... for a PRO 575 you need 04.015 or later to get that capability ...

Leave the grill powered on for the time being ... if the July Update is like the May Update, you will receive the latest Firmware first, followed 12-24 Hours later by the Config Version ... the controller needs to be powered on continuously for both updates to be applied ...

Latest Discussions

Back