Posting pics

CampWhatnot

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger Ironwood 650
Hi. I have been trying to upload some pics, however the pics either fail or I receive a message that the file is too large. What are the size and resolution limits on this forum? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Kelly

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
Hi Kelly, I just increased the max file size to 2 megabytes for images and 10 megabytes for videos. Let me know if it works now for you. Thanks!

OP
OP
CampWhatnot

CampWhatnot

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger Ironwood 650
Thanks for the update! I posted a pic last night. I had to take a screen shot of it in order to post it based on size lol.

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
I normally try and reduce the image size to a max width of 1600-1200 pixels and less then 1 megabyte for the file size. I wish the forum software did that automatically like facebook, but I haven't figured out a way yet.

Beaser

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
Have you tried Gimp. It's a free and very popular basic photo editor. This is not to be confused with a human gimp that has no knees, rotator cuffs or sense of humour!

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
I've made a few changes on the back end, and now the forum software should auto resize the pics to work. Let me know if anyone else is having problems.