Deal Alert! Pork Butts 97 cents/lb at Tom Thumb in Dallas 9/23/21

Came across this today in Dallas at Tom Thumb. Killer price these days as my local HEB has them for $2.49/lb.

1632411832483.png
9/23/21

WOW WOW WOW!!! do they ship??? :cry:

I think the best price I ever got at Restaurant Depot here in STL was 10 years ago $1.70 something... I don't think a 9lber was ever under $17.

GM, you GOT to fill that freezer eh???

I think the best price I ever got at Restaurant Depot here in STL was 10 years ago $1.50 something... I don't think a 9lber was ever under $17.

GM, you GOT to fill that freezer eh???
I would be tempted to buy a freezer to fill with those at that price

Yeah, and next he will just head on over to Buc-ee's and show us what else we can't have that's on sale....lol

Envious, that is a great deal

I'm heading home tomorrow morning and will stop at Buc-ee's in Temple for rubs & pellets. 🤣 I'll let ya know if there is a deal there too.

Here's my haul today for $34.17. Good thing my hotel room has a full size fridge.

1632430666139.png

You lucky lucky man

I would be tempted to buy a freezer to fill with those at that price
Ahhh, that's the rub,. Freezer storage!

About a month ago my local grocery chain (Meijer) had them on sale for $1.49. I would have liked to buy their entire selection, but I just got one, as that was all I could store.

That’s an unreal price! I just picked up 2 butts for 2.64 a lb.

I picked up pork loin last week for $1.88 a pound. I stocked up…..B34A398B-0DCC-4B76-B178-60C57ACF92D6.jpeg

Back