Phenomenal Customer Service

DrewL

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Thought I’d post this here, after owning a Pro 575 for almost a year, I loved it so much I decided to upgrade a an Ironwood 650 back in May 2021. Recently I noticed some burn spots on the downdraft back panel and looked under and noticed some paints chipping off as well. Didn’t think much could be done but thought I’d call it in anyways. Spoke with an incredible customer service agent, Art, did the one way video call he took some photos and spoke with his manager. They both agreed the wear was a little excessive givin the short amount of time I’ve owned the Ironwood. Their decision blew my mind. They decided to send me a new Ironwood 650 and obviously send back the old one. Incredible! I loved Traeger before but this type of customer service just solidifies a company that stands behind their product.
C0E7F412-B51A-4875-A679-38547DB4199D.jpeg

Attachments

• 27E94FE9-9DFA-418B-8792-02AD5ACE768D.jpeg
    27E94FE9-9DFA-418B-8792-02AD5ACE768D.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 8E5C35AD-81E4-459B-B3BE-7B90A840F2EA.jpeg
    8E5C35AD-81E4-459B-B3BE-7B90A840F2EA.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 4E2CBB71-09F4-4DE5-8361-98DED0436D99.jpeg
    4E2CBB71-09F4-4DE5-8361-98DED0436D99.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 31
I purchased my Ironwood 650 in June, 2021 and the same thing happened when I seasoned the grill as per Traeger instruction guide. I will be contacting Traeger Customer Service. I hope that I get Art.

Imagine how happy you’ll be when you get to keep this one as well

I bought an Ironwood 650 in April 2020 and I contacted them April 2021 about the exact same issue and they told me it was normal and to just touch it up with paint. Mine looks like yours or worse. Very disappointed. You catch more bees with honey so I was super nice. I guess I should have been more persistent.

I need a larger smoker and I'm teetering on picking up a Timberline 1300 this morning but I see they have the same issues. Ugh

Thought I’d post this here, after owning a Pro 575 for almost a year, I loved it so much I decided to upgrade a an Ironwood 650 back in May 2021. Recently I noticed some burn spots on the downdraft back panel and looked under and noticed some paints chipping off as well. Didn’t think much could be done but thought I’d call it in anyways. Spoke with an incredible customer service agent, Art, did the one way video call he took some photos and spoke with his manager. They both agreed the wear was a little excessive givin the short amount of time I’ve owned the Ironwood. Their decision blew my mind. They decided to send me a new Ironwood 650 and obviously send back the old one. Incredible! I loved Traeger before but this type of customer service just solidifies a company that stands behind their product.View attachment 6768 Drift Boss
That's wonderful to hear that you had such a positive experience with Traeger's customer service! It's always great when a company goes above and beyond to address customer concerns and provide a satisfactory resolution. Replacing your Ironwood 650 due to the excessive wear and damage shows their commitment to standing behind their products and ensuring customer satisfaction.Customer service experiences like yours can make a significant impact on a customer's perception of a company. It's clear that Traeger's customer service agent, Art, and his manager understood your concerns and took appropriate action to rectify the situation.It's experiences like yours that help solidify a company's reputation for excellent customer service and reinforce customer loyalty. Enjoy your new Ironwood 650, and happy grilling!

Last edited:
Traeger Customer Service was horrible to me. My Timberline 850 rotted out in the back after just 6 months. These grills are not designed to operate at 450F! Customer Service was horrible and wouldn't stand behind the grill. They blamed it on me but I clean that grill according to the manual and I hardly use this grill at all! Do yourself a favor and don't buy a Trager!

Latest Discussions

Back