Pellet Storage

dblcrona

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Being new to pellet grilling I have been reading a lot about the topic and I have read how important it is to keep your pellets dry. To ensure that no moisture can get to my pellets I break the 20lb. bags into three or four bags and vacuum seal them with my vacuum sealer. Then I label them with a Sharpie. The bags can be resealed later when you use some of the pellets out of a bag. Hope this is helpful.

Being new to pellet grilling I have been reading a lot about the topic and I have read how important it is to keep your pellets dry. To ensure that no moisture can get to my pellets I break the 20lb. bags into three or four bags and vacuum seal them with my vacuum sealer. Then I label them with a Sharpie. The bags can be resealed later when you use some of the pellets out of a bag. Hope this is helpful.
I don't go through pellets too quickly but thus far I have not really done anything special to keep them dry. I fold the open bag as tight as I can and put three clothes pins on it to hold it closed.

5 gallon buckets with gamma seal lids for me. No issues

Latest Discussions

Back