PELLET CHANGE OUT

REDOC

Reaction score
Grill
TIMBERLINE 850
Does anybody have any idea what we are supposed to hang on the hook for pellet change out? Please tried it once BIG mess and yesterday just wanted some pellets for a tube smoker on the gas grill. BIG mess both. Buckets, bags I've tried em all.

I use this...
35E90CCC-97DE-4459-9361-B3EB0974BBE9.jpeg
CF7A71FC-91ED-4722-80C4-96E6E6438B94.jpeg
B6A59BC8-4452-4A9E-8654-91B42C085863.jpeg

So did they add they "box" on the 1300's or what? All the 850 has is a hanger right off the leg.

Nope, they didn’t add anything

You asked what to hang on the back

That hanger on the back of the hopper is for the power cord storage. The hangers on the back of the grill are for top shelf grate storage. There’s a forum member on here that sells a 3d printed magnetic pellet chute on Etsy. It works great.

I think the one in the above pic works much better, and you can get it on Etsy or Amazon.

Last edited:
Look at the deals section on this forum, there's a code for a discount on Etsy.

I
That hanger on the back of the hopper is for the power cord storage. The hangers on the back of the grill are for top shelf grate storage. There’s a forum member on here that sells a 3d printed magnetic pellet chute on Etsy. It works great.
I'm with ya on the hangers. They say just put a bucket under the chute and looks good in pic but leg will not let you center bucket. Yea Camp Chefs have a hanger. Will check this out. Thanks.

Latest Discussions

Back