Outdoor Kitchen Build

Thanks. It's come together nicely from a patch of open space. Still lots to do. Gotta seal the concrete pad and build the frame for the counter top, put in the sink, get lighting, etc., but it's under cover now though.

Well, SWMBO got the bright idea to cover the back wall with barnwood. Actually it is old cedar fence pickets of different sizes, colors, and conditions.

Here's what we have so far. She's laying out the mosaic, I'm doing the cutting, gluing, & tacking. I'm so looking forward to doing the top part. :)

Barnwood start.jpeg

Love it!!!!

THAT IS BAD @$$ ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!
First thing that popped into my head this morning was "dam those rake cuts he has to make!!!"

Oh and tip one for your BOSS... SHE added some serious touch to this so far!!

Makes me wish i lived in the south, winter is a comin!

Got the grill on the patio today. Well almost. The carts for the Large Big Green Eggs are on. I will load the BGE's in them tomorrow when my son gets off work. Gotta be careful with those. SWMBO found a nice table and bench set from a neighbor moving sale and we put it right under the big ass fan. No sqeeters there. Still need to build out the back counter top and put a fridge & ice maker under it, then finish the plumbing for the sink. I might start doing private cooking classes for Ceramic and or Pellet Grills. Hmmm.

Grills on.jpeg

Latest Discussions

Back