Outdoor Kitchen Build

GrillMeister

⚒️ Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 885, Century 22, BGEx2, GMG Davey Crockett
Howdy,

I'm looking for inspiration for an outdoor kitchen. Time to show off yours if you have one.

Edit 9/7/20: No one posted kitchen pics, so I changed the title and will post pics of my progress as I build a place for my grillin-n-chillin.

Here's where I will put one.

Place for Outdoor Kitchen.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice
only in my dreams do I see something like that.

Where I live, real estate lots are like postage stamps, so my outdoor kitchen is my tricked out Traeger, wherever its parked in the yard.

It will be fun to watch your project, vicariously.

And four grills? Holy Cow.

LOL at your title and making us hold-back on our kitchen pics. I know nothing about construction, so an outdoor kitchen is not in the cards. I live outside of town in a rural area, so my outdoor cook area is on a 12X12 pad outside our unfinished walkout basement, underneath our patio deck. That deck allowed me to add tarps to block wind plus one overhead to eliminate rain and snow. A long way around saying redneck, I guess, but it is highly functional.

I can't wait to see more of your progress!

Not everyone post their pics at once now. :)
Lol! Been thinking about doing a canopy for mine for the winter... here is one at the families place in the country for charcoal, something like this should do. Maybe less brick laying

Attachments

• 82E8E8A5-6B1B-473E-B24F-764F05066305.jpeg
    82E8E8A5-6B1B-473E-B24F-764F05066305.jpeg
    299.3 KB · Views: 171
LOL at your title and making us hold-back on our kitchen pics.

I can't wait to see more of your progress!

Thanks. I had originally titled it "Outdoor Kitchens - Show us your pics". No one posted, so after a while I decided to change it instead of start a new thread.

Still, I'd love to see other outdoor kitchens. It's still pretty much a blank canvas as planning goes. Just a pad and a cover is on the board.

Lol! Been thinking about doing a canopy for mine for the winter... here is one at the families place in the country for charcoal, something like this should do. Maybe less brick laying

BBQ'ing in the rain or snow is cool! Need a roof for that!

Dam dude, you don't mess around

Latest Discussions

Back