Orange Grill Mat

InfiniteSmoke209

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 1300/Texas Elite 34
Hey I’m hoping to locate a Orange Traeger Grill Mat. I really have been trying to find one and hoping someone on here has a connection or will sell me one. I have already tried my dealer and traeger 1800 #. Thanks for all the help.

I have seen them on there but they go for 300+ I need to find a better price

That one is only $224 bidding... at least put in a bid

"It;s a Traeger thing"... HAHAHA ... sorry, mine is going on a slab of Marble, "I dunt neet naa stinkink mat"

Truly, Beauty is in the eye....

I'll be the last to judge others obsessions!

Hey I’m hoping to locate a Orange Traeger Grill Mat. I really have been trying to find one and hoping someone on here has a connection or will sell me one. I have already tried my dealer and traeger 1800 #. Thanks for all the help.
I have a brand new one I am selling. I’m asking $250 and I’ll ship it for free. It’s 47” x 29.5” and about 1/4” thick. Very heavy duty. Weighs 17 lbs. The last one sold on eBay for over $300 and shipping on top of that. Let me know. I’ll be putting it on eBay this evening.

I have a brand new one I am selling. I’m asking $250 and I’ll ship it for free. It’s 47” x 29.5” and about 1/4” thick. Very heavy duty. Weighs 17 lbs. The last one sold on eBay for over $300 and shipping on top of that. Let me know. I’ll be putting it on eBay this evening.

Could you do 200?? I wasnt planning on buying one after i seen the price tag on them but I am interested. I also would be willing to do a trade if your interested. I have a new Apple Watch series 6 cellular 40mm for sale for 375 But maybe we could work something out?

Could you do 200?? I wasnt planning on buying one after i seen the price tag on them but I am interested. I also would be willing to do a trade if your interested. I have a new Apple Watch series 6 cellular 40mm for sale for 375 But maybe we could work something out?
Dang sorry, it’s already on eBay and has bids so I can’t cancel it. If I happen to come across another one I’ll send you a message. My cousin wants one now too so I am looking all the time.

Ok yah please let me know!! I really been wanting one but they do resell for a good amount of money

Ok yah please let me know!! I really been wanting one but they do resell for a good amount of money
Hi again. I found another Orange Traeger mat towards the end of last week. It’s supposed to be delivered today or tomorrow. Do you still want one and do you still have the Apple Watch you might be willing to trade? I’m a little hesitant about trading for an electronic device though. The mat is indestructible lol. The watch isn’t.

Hi again. I found another Orange Traeger mat towards the end of last week. It’s supposed to be delivered today or tomorrow. Do you still want one and do you still have the Apple Watch you might be willing to trade? I’m a little hesitant about trading for an electronic device though. The mat is indestructible lol. The watch isn’t.
Yah I’m interested. I have a Apple Watch series 6 cellular in space gray with a black sport band. It’s brand new from apple never even opened. It is worth quite a bit. I think it sells for 529.99 on apple but we could work something out, just let me know what your thinking. Thanks for finding another one!

I’ve got a mat I’m willing to sell, brand new, still in the box, standard size. Anyone interested?

Latest Discussions

Back