New Traeger Products

fourboysBBQ

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 885
I’ve noticed on a couple of sites that it seems there are a few new Traeger products coming to market soon (like these Pellet Storage Bins). Have you guys seen any other products being promoted by Traeger that we might expect this Spring?

664FC93E-15FB-494C-85C4-8BA5800C8BD7.jpeg

I’ve noticed on a couple of sites that it seems there are a few new Traeger products coming to market soon (like these Pellet Storage Bins). Have you guys seen any other products being promoted by Traeger that we might expect this Spring?

View attachment 3835
These look nice, be interested depending on the price and if they have a screen built into them. The shape is better than the 5 gallon pails for storing them

I agree they look nice. And they are stackable and looks like lids have a latch. Id be interested if not to expensive.

Is there a link to this item or just pictures?

I haven't seen these anywhere.

I believe just pictures, i haven't found any online either.

These please my inner organizational freak, but like y'all I'm guessing they're a bit pricey. Also, as someone who tends to over-engineer things I have to say they look a bit unstable.

This week I received a shipment of food-safe 5 gallon buckets to get me started. Despite being fire engine red they're not exactly sexy like those in the picture, but I'm guessing they'll get the job done.

Are food safe buckets more expensive than regular buckets?

Are food safe buckets more expensive than regular buckets?
More than a bucket from Home Depot, and I don't even know that they're necessary but I didn't want plastic leaking into something I'm going to set on fire. I paid $13 and change per bucket, but I don't doubt they can be found cheaper.

Capacity, ease/stability of storage AND is it too small to pull pellets out of the hopper?

I am taking no chances this winter with dampness after seeing some posts elsewhere about damp pellets.

Currently I use bulk food buckets, not as pretty as these. My food grade plastics are from Smart Food Service (formerly Cash and Carry Restaurant Supply).

My bulk food buckets have swing lids like the kitty litter pails and I cut the labels from fhe pellet type, closing the lid on it. Easy to see what's in it and very stackable.

Uline has screw lid food safe FDA buckets but those must be ordered in 5 ct. Right now I am using 4 different pellets at almost any time. That, and moisture, are why I am always pulling pellets from the hopper

Back