New - Traeger D2 Firmware V01.01.02

Thanks. Just updated. Hopefully the low temp issues will be good to go now.
The update completely fixes the low temperature issue. I had the same issue for months and it now holds the correct temperature like a champ.

I have my ironwood 885 plugged in now, waiting for the update? Is there anything I need to do to force the update?

I don’t have an Ironwood, but I doubt the process is that different. Traeger sends the updates over night. Kinda hard to tell if/when they do.

When mine updates I had the grill as close to my router as I can to ensure a strong signal. I turned it into sleep mode about 9CST and woke up the nice day with the update. Literally tried it once. Not sure if I was lucky or what but I do think a strong wifi signal is a must.

All that being said I don’t know if they are updating the ironwood software nor do I know if they are different

I
I have my ironwood 885 plugged in now, waiting for the update? Is there anything I need to do to force the update?
I turned mine on for about 15 minutes and checked it and it updated itself. I looked on my app and controller and they were the old version waited and rechecked and it was updated

Not sure what’s going on. Had the new version, tested the temps and were spot on. Trying to cook at 225 and it must be really off. Had to hit to 280 on the Traeger to get 215. Hopefully it’s just the pellets...

I’m running good pellets and still about 30 deg. Off. Not as bad as it use to be but still not great.

Maybe they need to upgrade the controller so you can chand the p setting on the D2?

01.01.04 seems to have been released for the 575. Not sure when it rolled out.

Latest Discussions

Back