New to the forum

Ospreydog

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger Tailgater
Been cooking on BGE Weber and Blackstone so now I'm the proud owner of a Traeger Tailgater. It was given to me as a gift so I'm exited about trying it out. I plan on firing it up and get it seasoned then try a pork butt on Sunday. Any advice you guys can give me I would greatly appreciate.

Been cooking on BGE Weber and Blackstone so now I'm the proud owner of a Traeger Tailgater. It was given to me as a gift so I'm exited about trying it out. I plan on firing it up and get it seasoned then try a pork butt on Sunday. Any advice you guys can give me I would greatly appreciate.

Welcome to the forum @Ospreydog - You should love it! 🍻 Have fun experimenting with different flavors of pellets & rubs. I just did a pork butt the other night and they always come out so good.

Welcome to the forum and your new smoking tool. I always recommend watching a lot of YouTube. Search for cooks you wish to attempt and see what others do and their success. You will be amazed at what you can do very quickly. Good luck!

Welcome!

Thanks guys I can’t wait to use it, I’m sure I will cook something tomorrow. Who knows maybe tonight.

Latest Discussions

Back