New Pro 575 Owner

Bullymom2

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
New to the forum so first off Hello to all!!! My husband and I got the Pro 575 for a Christmas present and absolutely love it!! Use it probably almost everyday!! Always looking for new recipes to try!! ?

Make some smoked candied pecans. You won't regret it.

I guess I'm not sure if there is a recipe out there somewhere for it. Basically what I have started doing is anything I cook in the oven I've now started to attempt in the grill. What I did for candied pecans was just took a candied pecan recipe and then ran the grill @ 165-185 and cooked until the sugar starts crystalizing. Typically it takes 2-3 hours one the grill. Oh and hickory is my go to for 90% of my cooks just as a heads up.

I guess I'm not sure if there is a recipe out there somewhere for it. Basically what I have started doing is anything I cook in the oven I've now started to attempt in the grill. What I did for candied pecans was just took a candied pecan recipe and then ran the grill @ 165-185 and cooked until the sugar starts crystalizing. Typically it takes 2-3 hours one the grill. Oh and hickory is my go to for 90% of my cooks just as a heads up.
awesome!!! Thanks for the advice!!!

Back