New member here

traeger860

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger Ironwood 650, Weber Genesis, Anova Precision Cooker.
I've been using a Traeger for a while. Started off with a Lil Tex Elite 22. Picked up a Pro 575 a few days ago. Besides the wheels, this thing seems like a major upgrade. Can't wait to get something cooking on it.

Nice! I hope you enjoy your Pro 575! I bought the Ironwood in September and it has been a pleasure to use.

I've been using a Traeger for a while. Started off with a Lil Tex Elite 22. Picked up a Pro 575 a few days ago. Besides the wheels, this thing seems like a major upgrade. Can't wait to get something cooking on it.

Congrats on the new Pro 575! Be sure to let us know what you think of it after you get some smokin' in!

Congrats on the new Pro 575! Be sure to let us know what you think of it after you get some smokin' in!

Had problems with the controller. Didn’t like the wheels on it either. Already returned it and picked up an Ironwood 650 instead. I got the first burn and seasoning done this afternoon. Have to go grab something from the store tomorrow morning to cook on it.

Ah, that sucks. I have the Ironwood and it's been awesome for over a year. I know it's more expensive but you won't even think about it the first awesome smoke ?

The build quality seems so much better. If the store I bought the Pro at also had an Ironwood in stock, I probably wouldn’t have went with the Pro in the first place.

Last edited:
Got my first few cooks in. Baby back ribs, chicken thighs, and corn. Loving it so far. The app is nice. Especially when it’s 90+ degrees outside. Don’t have to keep going out to check the grill temp all the time.
38B7DFFE-1D60-4074-99CA-98F2DC9F4F79.jpeg

Back