New member from Australia

hungry87

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 885
G'day everyone

Thought I'd say hello and thanks for some solid advice that I've been seeing on the forums lately. Especially the magoo40 seasoning process for these lovely "engineered and designed in America since the 80's but now we make it all in China" pellet grill!

I originally purchased a Pro 575 from the local BBQ store. We're waiting on a new house to be finished being built, so I left it in the box. A bit of reading here and there made me realise I should have gotten something bigger, and something better....

So took the Pro back to the store and got the last Ironwood 885 they had in stock. It's still in the garage and can't be used, but looking forward to using it in a month.

Definitely going to be upgrading the gaskets and doing a slower burn in on it, that's for sure. Otherwise looking forward to doing some proper low and slow!

Cheers

Welcome to the forum...

G'day everyone

Thought I'd say hello and thanks for some solid advice that I've been seeing on the forums lately. Especially the magoo40 seasoning process for these lovely "engineered and designed in America since the 80's but now we make it all in China" pellet grill!

I originally purchased a Pro 575 from the local BBQ store. We're waiting on a new house to be finished being built, so I left it in the box. A bit of reading here and there made me realise I should have gotten something bigger, and something better....

So took the Pro back to the store and got the last Ironwood 885 they had in stock. It's still in the garage and can't be used, but looking forward to using it in a month.

Definitely going to be upgrading the gaskets and doing a slower burn in on it, that's for sure. Otherwise looking forward to doing some proper low and slow!

Cheers
Hey mate where are you based?. There is some great info on this site.

Welcome to the forum!

coollogo_com-18703105.gif

Welcome to the Ironwood Club!

G'day everyone

Cheers
Welcome!

Latest Discussions

Back