New grill owner - Pro 575

FJSonin

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Hello all,
I share with you my first experience with my new Pro 575. Never had a barbecue grill before but after reading a lot about the traeger, we decided to give it a try and we are so happy with it.

These are pork ribs we cooked for 5 hours following a 3-2-1 recipe. Honestly I wasn’t expecting it to be so good, it was delicious!

Attachments

• 61A25EED-583A-4ACF-95F2-308824F0FE6E.jpeg
    61A25EED-583A-4ACF-95F2-308824F0FE6E.jpeg
    266.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 7E10358E-E519-4AEE-98F1-560183C428FE.jpeg
    7E10358E-E519-4AEE-98F1-560183C428FE.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 58
Hello all,
I share with you my first experience with my new Pro 575. Never had a barbecue grill before but after reading a lot about the traeger, we decided to give it a try and we are so happy with it.

These are pork ribs we cooked for 5 hours following a 3-2-1 recipe. Honestly I wasn’t expecting it to be so good, it was delicious!
Welcome!

Welcome also, try some beef ribs next, they are my favourite atm

These are quite awesome- did you use any BBQ sauce? I love it when they are slathered...

These are quite awesome- did you use any BBQ sauce? I love it when they are slathered...
Normally I just coat them the same as a brisket, Kosher salt, ground Pepper and garlic. This time I did a Pastrami twist which involved a soak in a brine bath for 8 days and then a coating of peppercorns, coriander seed and mustard seeds. I cooked six and they took 8 hours to cook then an hour in the cooler.

Here is the link https://barbecuebible.com/recipe/pastrami-beef-ribs/

Yes I used my favorite sauce (prepared by my wife :love:) but I choose to not slather them too much.

Hello all,

looks like they came out good to me. Good job!

Back