Movie Talk

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
2023 Ironwood-L
Any Terminator fans? The trailer for Terminator 6 Dark Fate starring Arnold Schwarzenegger was just released.

The Art of Racing in the Rain

I know, rom-com chick flicks have no place on a male dominated grilling forum, but I personally can’t wait for this one.

Read the book years ago and loved it. It is a love story, but it is told through the point of view of the dog, who thinks he is a race car driver.

Already told the wife we are going.

This is already a very old topic but movie Talk is always a fun topic, and I'm excited to jump in.

The Art of Racing in the Rain

I know, rom-com chick flicks have no place on a male dominated grilling forum, but I personally can’t wait for this one.

Read the book years ago and loved it. It is a love story, but it is told through the point of view of the dog, who thinks he is a race car driver.

Already told the wife we are going.

We enjoyed this one

Seams like Covid did a number on movies as well as theaters and even the Redbox. We’ve experienced so many changes I don’t think it’s ever going to be like it was. Everything that’s been new at the theaters doesn’t interest me whatsoever. Could just be I’m getting old, lol.

Seams like Covid did a number on movies as well as theaters and even the Redbox. We’ve experienced so many changes I don’t think it’s ever going to be like it was. Everything that’s been new at the theaters doesn’t interest me whatsoever. Could just be I’m getting old, lol.
DITTO

I would generally agree, but there are some exceptions. "Avatar: The Way of the Water" was really worth seeing in the theater.

John Wick fan here but not much else that's new gets me interested.
Pretty much fantasy but I really like his choices of “tools”.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m burnt out on the repeated sequels of Mission Impossible, Fast and Furious and Transformers. When it goes beyond realistic I loose interest quick. I don’t care for the animated or cartoonish movies either.

Yeah I’m burnt out on the repeated sequels of Mission Impossible, Fast and Furious and Transformers. When it goes beyond realistic I loose interest quick. I don’t care for the animated or cartoonish movies either.
I’m pretty excited about the new MI movie.

Wife and I used to go to the movies a few times a month. I’d say we’ve only been a few times this year so far.

Although Indiana Jones has admittedly gotten a bit “long in the tooth,” I’ll definitely see the new one in the theater.
-PH

Equalizer 3... waiting
The Accountant 2 ... ??? waiting

Latest Discussions

Back