Lost Supersmoke option in app since last update

JohnMcD348

Reaction score
Grill
ironwood
Ironwood 650.
Started up the grill for ribs and, after startup, the option for Super Smoke isn't on the app. I'm able to initiate it on the grill itself, but not via The app. It doesn't show up that SS is running on the app, after I press the button on the grill. I hear the fan cycling, as it usually does, so I'm assuming it's working.
Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,
John

Traeger had a big app issue over thanksgiving. You might need to uninstall the app and reinstall it. First though I would restart your phone if you haven’t already.

What temp do you have the grill set to? Super Smoke is only available at 225 or lower.

Thanks. I ended up reinstaling the app and everything came back. Wiers how it worked out. I Uninstaller and reinstalled the app on my tablet as it was reading exactly how my phone was(Both Android). I didn't Uninstaller the app on my phone however. When I Uninstaller and reinstalled the app on my tablet, it read as it should with the SS, Keep Warm, ans Shut Down buttons. When I went to Uninstaller the app on my phone, the app was reading normally again, without reinstalling it.

Latest Discussions

Back