Just won a Traeger

Mr.Ratman

Reaction score
Grill
BBQ070 Lil' Tex
Bought 5 raffle tickets ($20 per ticket) at my American Legion Post for a chance to win a Pro Series 34 at the Sons of the Legion annual Rib Cook Off. My Lil Tex BBQ070 will have a companion. Already assembled just waiting in the garage at the Post :). Might have to enter next year's rib cook off using the new smoker.

This post sucks. How about a picture? :)

I'm sorry but do I know you? Have we met? I'm trying to figure out what have I done do deserve such disrespect with your comment. I fail to see any humor if it was intended to be.

So this is how we're supposed to treat other members on here? "This post sucks" What kind of reaction did you think you were going to get with a comment like that? Then ask for a picture?

I enjoy this forum so in case any moderators are shadowing I will leave it at this.

Lol. Jesus man chill out. If you can’t read into a smiley face and understand people love to see pictures of new grills then you don’t belong in a forum. What are we 15? “Do I know you?” seriously? No you don’t as is likely with the rest of the people here.

Last edited:
Congrats and welcome! There is a really good group on here but we do like our photos ?

Bought 5 raffle tickets ($20 per ticket) at my American Legion Post for a chance to win a Pro Series 34 at the Sons of the Legion annual Rib Cook Off. My Lil Tex BBQ070 will have a companion. Already assembled just waiting in the garage at the Post :). Might have to enter next year's rib cook off using the new smoker.

Sweet! Welcome to the owner's club!

Congratulations. Nice looking setup.

Well done!

Latest Discussions

Back