Is there any way to find the IP address

I am not a tech guy but I feel that the traeger wifire does not have an ip address, not one that I can find anyway with my Fing app

of the wifi?

The WiFIRE Controller has a MAC Address, which is the hardware address that is used to assign a corresponding IP Address by the DHCP Server running on your Router ... once your WiFIRE Controller is connected to a Wi-Fi Network, go to Menu->Settings->Wi-Fi Information to see the MAC Address ... with that piece of information, you can log into the management console (web browser or app) of your Router and figure out what IP Address has been assigned to that specific MAC Address ...

Is there a reason you want to know the IP Address?

Last edited:
The WiFIRE Controller has a MAC Address, which is the hardware address that is used to assign a corresponding IP Address by the DHCP Server running on your Router ... once your WiFIRE Controller is connected to a Wi-Fi Network, go to Menu->Settings->Wi-Fi Information to see the MAC Address ... with that piece of information, you can log into the management console (web browser or app) of your Router and figure out what IP Address has been assigned to that specific MAC Address ...

Worked perfect!

I am not a tech guy but I feel that the traeger wifire does not have an ip address, not one that I can find anyway with my Fing app
When you run your Fing app does it show one that is Espressif Inc? If so that's your Traeger WiFire.

So I can set it up on my router for 2.4

Back