Ironwood 885 on its way!!

jp9724

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 885
Well after lots of reading and checking into the few other brands that are available to me in the great white north, I have proceeded to order my Ironwood 885! With a nice discount even, thanks to a place in Toronto that is also shipping it to me for free!(Dickson BBQ Check em out if youre up here in Canada!).
Ill be makin' some new posts in the future once its arrived, assembled and burnt in!
Cheers!

Well after lots of reading and checking into the few other brands that are available to me in the great white north, I have proceeded to order my Ironwood 885! With a nice discount even, thanks to a place in Toronto that is also shipping it to me for free!(Dickson BBQ Check em out if youre up here in Canada!).
Ill be makin' some new posts in the future once its arrived, assembled and burnt in!
Cheers!
Dickson's is a good place to shop!

Cheers!

Nice. Welcome to the club, the Ironwood 885 Club!

Just got the 885 yesterday and can not wait for this weekend!!! Heck of a deal may I add. I actually won a Pro 22 from our company Christmas party and sold that for 600 and just paid the difference so I am super happy!!

Cheers!
Nice! You will enjoy it! Welcome aboard!

Congrats! When are you expecting it? Got your first cook planned?

Congrats! When are you expecting it? Got your first cook planned?
I contacted the delivery company and they expect it to be arriving Dec.18th here in town and delivered Dec.19th! First cook will be ribs followed by Christmas dinner of Turkey and Ham!

Don't forget to calculate assembly and burn in time before you schedule your first cook.
Im expecting a couple hours for assembly and an hour and a bit maybe for a burn in. Sound about right? how long did i take you to assemble yours?

Cheers!
You’re going to love it! A suggestion for you. Get the pellet sensor for it. l’ve let the grill run out of pellets twice and come close a few more times. All happened on busy food prep days. For $80 the peace of mind the sensor brings is worth it.

Another item I added to the Traeger just today after almost a week of rain is a 4x6 waterproof canopy. Perfect size for the 885 and a small deck.
3BE37BB6-4F4C-46B4-8892-823D8BE73412.jpeg
worth it.

Latest Discussions

Back