iPhone Traeger App on M1 Mac Mini

jlamarp

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Super convenient being able to run the IOS Traeger app on the new M1 Mac Mini. Now I don't have to pick up the phone when I want to check the grill, it's just a glance away.
IMG_1377.JPG

Very Nice ... debating on whether to get one now or wait for the next set of released M-series products ...

I want a windows 10 version of that.

Wow, that's awesome! I'm ready as soon as they offer the m1 cpu in the 16" macbook pro or 27" imac.

I'm always a moving target when smoking, the Fireboard app on the Apple Watch is THE bomb. While I'd like to have a Win10 app, it would not be used much in reality.

Now if Traeger would build in a graph view of temp's in their app I'd be happy.

Super convenient being able to run the IOS Traeger app on the new M1 Mac Mini. Now I don't have to pick up the phone when I want to check the grill, it's just a glance away.View attachment 3415
Checking in to see if this is still working as Apple has initiated server-side blocking of side-loaded iOS Apps not approved by the developer to run on/under macOS via M1-based systems

Last edited:
The Traeger App can still be downloaded from the App Store on M1 Macs. Side loading is not needed.

The Traeger App can still be downloaded from the App Store on M1 Macs. Side loading is not needed.
Thanks - when I search from an Intel-based Mac Mini, the App does not appear in the Mac App Store, hence my question to you :) ... M1 Mac Mini has arrived, will be setting up this weekend

Back